We did a small update on server to fix and correct some simple issues that was bottering our players.
1. Increased the maximum range of click on minimap, and removed the message of destination out of reach from server log;
2. Optimized the pathfinding when clicking on map, that was beeing canceled if monsters were on the way, now the path is automatically recalculated and character does not stop, only if canceled by player;
3. Fixed the push of creatures that was inconsistent with two different delays, while next to target and and away from target. Now both have the same delay of push;
4. Fixed the move of items that when it was very far from player server was not allowing beeing moved;
5. Added a delay of 1 (one) hour after sending a big amount of parcel and letters, because some malicious players were full filling depot box from their enemies;
6. Added missing spells on client spell box.
Some of these update are avaiable downloading a new client version, and others will be made on Server Save, at 3:55 UTC.
Our launcher will update automatically your client, but if you face any problem click here and download the direct one.
We also are happy to announciate that the first server quest access is open, the Tiamat's Fortress. A tip for starting is asking an Old Dragon Lord in Draconia about Tiamat.
We will keep working to give you the best oldschool gaming experience.